Thursday, November 1, 2012

Not Scared

They deleted my comment on Christian Forums. I posted it to teach people lessons about how the world works. The world is lost in slavery. I posted my actual address in a post & this website here deleted it for no reason. That is morally & ethically wrong & crazy. First off, you can find my address by searching for it. So, they are not doing me a favor by deleting it, because this address is still posted online. You can find out all about me by googling me. So, deleting that comment did nothing.

Plus, it almost implies that they think I posted my address and phone number because I am a drug dealer or something. They actually think that the world is made into a better place by this kind of regulation. I will be posting about this on different websites. I am charging this website with insanity.

This website does not promote free speech. It is lost in the ways of men. It is lost in the rules that societies make about what is right and what is wrong. They think it is not right to do certain things. Plus, if posting your address is a security risk, then let me suffer those consequences myself. Do not be my parents.

I am starting this thread as my way of saying that our morality is contaminated with so much junk. A lot you will strongly disagree with what I am writing here because you have let your minds believe the lies that they you everywhere. I would not be surprise if they do delete this thread. But these words will be posted on different websites. This means that you cannot stick back in your closet.

It is not moral to force people to believe exactly how you believe. When they deleted my comment, they were telling me that they were either saving me or punishing me for something that I intentionally did wrong or for something I accidentally did.


Joey Arnold
3839 Pacific Ave 163
Forest Grove, Oregon, United States
97116-2277

Cell phone: 503-367-4695

No comments:

Post a Comment